Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veteran's Day Weekend Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MedicodoSUS
Wannabe Troll
Wannabe Troll
MedicodoSUS

Veteran's Day Weekend Event Empty
PostSubject: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 am

Forum Requiem
Veterans Day is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans. A federal holiday, it is observed on November 11. It is also celebrated as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day in other parts of the world, falling on November 11, the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I. Ethergians are no different this holiday weekend from after maintenance November 10th until November 15th 10am PST we'll be celebrating with an enhanced EXP Event!

Hammerine:

* +50% EXP

Valdes:

* +75% EXP*

Also ALL active account since October 1st will receive 1 bonus day of Premium which will be added during maintenance 11/10. To those with already active subscription, this time will be added to teh end of your subscription period.

*Due to recent server issues we will be giving Valdes a slightly larger bonus than Hammerine. The dev team's patch last week to resolve the issue did not seem to be 100% effective, we are going back to drawing boards with the devs to try to find a solution for all of the recent Crashs on Valdes. As this is an ongoing issue we will be keeping you up to date when we receive a fix (or attempted fix) and hope to have the issue resolve very soon.
Back to top Go down
Vasuman
Troll King
Troll King
Vasuman

PostSubject: Re: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 am

Awesome news - thx

Another grindfest weekend coming right up

bounce cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Rare
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 am

sweet Wink i like exp bonuses on my off day Wink
Back to top Go down
Vasuman
Troll King
Troll King
Vasuman

PostSubject: Re: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:23 am

Wooot!!!

U off again - emmmmmmm Suspect

I vote that this is not fair

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rare
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:34 am

hahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veteran's Day Weekend Event   Veteran's Day Weekend Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veteran's Day Weekend Event
Page 1 of 1