Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Hit the Headlines!

Go down 
+2
Rare
SweetDreams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SweetDreams
Valued Troll
Valued Troll

We Hit the Headlines! Empty
PostSubject: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 am

Back to top Go down
Rare
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Rare

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 am

i cant see what u linked ?

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.
Back to top Go down
Ercandize
Happy Troll
Happy Troll
Ercandize

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:21 am

they deleted the topic
Back to top Go down
meoo
Junior Troll
Junior Troll
meoo

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:50 am

The guy 'kucherbalzov' keeps posting moronic posts though about us, trying to start it up again. we should find out his igns and add him to the pk list

he says they're all "60-75"
Back to top Go down
http://jaded.magatia.net
SweetDreams
Valued Troll
Valued Troll

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

they deleted it, this is the new post they made

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/7759-furious/
Back to top Go down
3N3RGY
Happy Troll
Happy Troll
3N3RGY

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 pm

did i miss smt i cant see it :/?
Back to top Go down
Rare
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Rare

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:50 pm

for those who cant see :
MESSAGE FROM kucherbalzov :
so several of us post about a situation which occurred on our server last night PLEASE NOTE A GM showed up on site and we come to check it and it has been moved to the trash so here is the information again.

Today on hammerine a guild arrived into triffi 70+ guild bring a level 50ish druid with them who began attempting to pk everyone and of course like a normal person as soon as someone tried to defend themselves the 70+ guildl all ganged up on everyone in the whole town for two hours. there has to be a line between pk and harassment. people who are pet leveling or had stores open are killed no guild is gonna stand back and watch 5 6 people attcking there guildmates and a GM even arrived there it was so bad with the advice of "please dont hate each other?" wtf u made leveling a requirement for pk so higher levels cant harass peopel outside of there level but when a guild brings a lower level just to do that it is HARASSMENT and blatant violation of the rules. we are tired of it and no one seems to want to do anything about the same people causeing people to leave the game repeatedly. there has to be a line we are really tired of trying to make a sell or trade only to be harassed by the same people daily. there are about 7 guilds and 30 peopel really pissed off today and please dont hate each other is not gonna solve it . i understand what being on a pk server means but for you to say that pk is not harassment when people are using peopel to purposely break rules u have in place is utter garbage. this message is brought to you from members of hammerine who will gladly post all of our ingame names if need be. if people are using other players to break the rules then how is that not in violation?
Back to top Go down
wraiths
Wannabe Troll
Wannabe Troll
wraiths

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:20 am

thats cute!!
Back to top Go down
Ercandize
Happy Troll
Happy Troll
Ercandize

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am

kucherbalzov aka 1HotMomma/Misstress Maria , bla bla other ign's u know who i mean deaths temtation faggots
Back to top Go down
Rare
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Rare

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm

u sure its her ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Hit the Headlines!   We Hit the Headlines! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Hit the Headlines!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old Topics-
Jump to: